CMP020 - Did your first degree in an area you've lost interest in?...Don't worry!! says Gerard Pinard - CEO and MD of Zatopek Solutions Inc
Our special guest and Caribbean Mentor is an expert when it comes to people and the workplace. He has had an exceptional career which spans over 38 years where he has amassed specialized knowledge in areas like Human Resources, Collective Bargaining, Conflict Resolution, Industrial Relations and Grievance Handling. His experience was built by serving organizations in various roles like; Group Executive Manager of HR and Corporate Relations at Angostura, Chairman at The Employers’ Consultative Association of Trinidad and Tobago and Group VP of Corporate Resources at Guardian Holdings Limited, just to name a few. In 2009 he embarked on a new journey where he started his own management consulting firm where he functions as CEO and Managing Director. He is a family man at heart and shares other interest like Politics, Human Rights and Arts and Culture Ladies and gentlemen…Caribbean Nation…let’s meet…Mr. Gerard Pinard.
- Grew up in Point Fortin (Trinidad)
- Primary School - Clifton Hill Private
- Secondary School - Presentation College (San Fernando)
- It's a tough job but somebody has to do it.
Failure / Disappointment
- Listen as Gerard recaps a recent disappointment where he had to walk away from a project that he really wanted to undertake.
Professional Career Highlights
- Listen as Gerard talks about the reasons behind why he launched his own company.
Gerard's Super Over Answers
- Listen to the great answers for practical advice on how to build your career.