CMP034 - The Race is Not for the Swiftest; But...with Donald Baldeosingh - President of the ENMAN Group
Our special guest and Caribbean Mentor has a very technical mind which he has used to contribute to some very innovative projects throughout his career. Trained in the area of Electronics & Instrumentation his career has led him to work in various companies like; The Trinidad and Tobago Electricity Commission; Trinidad Aggregate Products Ltd and The Petroleum Company of Trinidad and Tobago where he served as Chairman from 1996 to 2000. Today he serves as the President of the ENMAN Group; a company he founded in 1993 which operates on the mantra of doing good while doing well. He believes that through vision, critical thinking, innovation and leadership the sustainable use of resources, economic empowerment and development can be achieved. Ladies and gentlemen…Caribbean Nation…let’s meet Mr. Donald Baldeosingh.
- Grew up in Arima (Trinidad)
- Primary School - Arima Presbyterian
- Secondary School - Hill View College
Mentality for Success
- See yourself as a company which offers service
What I do
- Listen as Donald speaks about how his career and the project he is currently working on
Donald's Super Over Answers
- Listen to the great answers for practical advice on how to build your career.