CMP029 - How to Grow beyond expectation with Farid Scoon of Scoons Attorneys & Counselors at Law
Our special guest and Caribbean Mentor became qualified to practice law in 1992. He went on to open a solo practice in 1995 and later founded his firm in 2005. He is qualified to practice in Trinidad and Tobago, Barbados, and the British Virgin Islands. He is also qualified for admission to the Law Society of England and Wales. He is passionate about people’s causes and is not hesitant to represent difficult causes, such as undocumented immigrants. He is guided by his belief in Islam; the religion he converted to about 40 years ago and is considered to be one of the learned elders of the Trinidad and Tobago Muslim Community. He is a devout husband and father of nine. Ladies and Gentlemen…Caribbean Nation…let’s meet Mr. Farid Scoon
- Grew up in Carenage (Trinidad)
- Primary School - St. Crispins AC
- Secondary School - Trinity College
- Find a mentor to emulate and pattern your life against
Failure / Disappointment
- Listen as Farid speaks about his view that there are no disappointments and failures...
Professional Career Highlights
- Listen as Farid speaks about how his early jobs gave him the skills to build his legal practice.
Farid's Super Over Answers
- Listen to the great answers for practical advice on how to build your career.