CMP019 - The five P's approach to decision making with Richard Mark - Founder and Chairman of R. L. Mark & Company Ltd
Our special guest and Caribbean Mentor is an award winning entrepreneur. He started his business in 1986. Today he serves as the Executive Chairman of the Group. Under his leadership the company earned many awards for sales and service excellence and in 1998 he was chosen as the Ernst & Young’s “Entrepreneur of the Year” for Barbados and the Eastern Caribbean. He is a member of the Strategic Leadership Team of Congress Corporate and has served as a Board Member and adviser to a number of community-based and international organizations. He credits his success to his passionate application of biblical principles in the day-to-day operations of the businesses. He is a proud husband and father. Ladies and gentlemen…Caribbean Nation…let’s meet Mr. Richard Mark.
- Grew up in Maxwell, Christ Church (Barbados)
- Secondary School - Presentation College
- Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him; and He shall diresct thy paths.(Proverbs 3: 5-6)
Failure / Disappointment
- The process of building a business has many ups and downs. Richard explains the right mindset to have when dealing with disappointments.
Professional Career Highlights
- Listen as Richard describes how he uses the "Five Ps" to assist with his decision making.
Richard's Super Over Answers
- Listen to the great answers for practical advice on how to build a business.