CMP013 - Learn the keys to a successful career with Lara Quentrall-Thomas - Founder and CEO of Regency Recruitment and Resources Limited
Our special guest and Caribbean Mentor is an expert when it comes to the provision of human resource and recruitment management services; and she has a successful company as proof. She is the founder and CEO of ‘Regency Recruitment and Resources Limited' which she started in 1996 Her company now stands as the nation’s leading employment agency providing administrative and support personnel to local and multinational companies across the region. She is the founder and first President of the Association of Female Executives of T&T. The youngest regional Rotary District Governor and a director on numerous boards like AMCHAM and the British Caribbean Chamber of Commerce just to name a few. She also utilizes her talents to assists various social and charitable groups. Ladies and Gentlemen…Caribbean Nation…Let’s meet Ms. Lara Quentrall-Thomas
- Grew up in Plymouth Southern England
- Secondary School - Naparima Girl's High
- If you're not at the table then you're probably on the menu
Failure / Disappointment
- Listen as Lara goes through the disappointment of having to give up a revenue stream of her business after investing time and money to set it up.
Professional Career Highlights
- Lara explains explains the prinicples she used to build her business over 19 years
Lara's Super Over Answers
- Listen to Lara's answers which contains great advice about positive mental attitude (PMA) and having the right perspective.